Fire Services Engineering
Whether new or existing fire services, our experienced team will deliver practical and cost effective fire services design and compliance solutions
Our fire services engineering team has extensive experience and expertise in:
- the design, project management, commissioning and certification of new and refurbished fire services and measures, and
- inspection, full function testing and compliance assessment of existing fire services and measures,
- Fire Safety Defects Reports, Due Diligence Reports and Condition Reports on existing fire services and measures, and
- Expert Witness Reports, testimony and related services.
That expertise extends to all categories of fire services and measures, including:
Dry Fire Services:
- Automatic Fire/Smoke Detection and Alarm Systems,
- Fire Indicator Panels, including Communications Links & Interface (Cause & Effect) Matrices,
- Occupant Warning Systems,
- Emergency Lighting & Exit Signs,
- Mechanical Ventilation, including Stair Pressurisation & Smoke Control Systems.
Wet Fire Services:
- Fire sprinklers & drenching systems,
- Hydrant and Hose Reel Systems, and
- Fire Extinguishers.
Passive Fire Measures:
- Fire and smoke doors, shutters and windows,
- Automatic exit doors and door releases,
- Fire/smoke dampers, seals, vents and stopping
- Paths of travel and fire stairs, and
- Warning signs.
If you require any of these Fire Services Engineering services, don’t hesitate to contact Ted Merewether